Get in and out of bed - and exercise your arm muscles at the same time.
FlexiGrip is the solution for users who have physical difficulties getting out of bed in the mornings. Step by step they
gradually pull themselves up from a lying to a sitting position. The action involved also strengthens the stomach and arm
muscles of the user. The FlexiGrip can also be used to assist in transfers from wheelchairs to beds. FlexiGrip is made from
a soft material and can lie in bed without being in the way. The device is easy to fit using a loop around the bed footboard
or around a handrail.
- Padded handles give a firm and safe grip.
- The material is dirt-resistant.
- The loop makes it easy to fit FlexiGrip onto most beds.
- The red handles make FlexiGrip easy to locate in the bed.
- FlexiGrip is easy to clean/wash.
||9 x 175 cm / 3.6" x 70"
||Extension strap for FlexiGrip
FlexiGrip is used for getting out or into bed and for other transfers. FlexiGrip is made from soiling-resistant nylon.